building in the heart of downtown London,
Ontario. The Salt Lounge, may now
be closed. Not sure if this history is
fact or not… The building was built in 1890 by W.J. Thompson and ran for nine
months as the Thompson House. John Fraser bought the hotel in June 1891 and the
name was changed to the Fraser House. In 1951 it was sold after being owned by
the Fraser family for 60 years. The name was then changed to the Royal Alex.
All rights reserved. No part of this website or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the publisher. Email Cheryl@radfordart.ca to to inquire about permissions or for purchase of the original artworks.
Cheryl Radford Art acknowledges the generous support of the